What Sets Us Apart
We believe training should fun and useful. We strive to make our classes engaging, interactive, and relevant to business functions in today’s world.
Some of the things that make us different:
- Our training classes are live and instructor led – Our instructors are in the room with you (either physically or via webinar), leading the class, and are available to answer questions face-to-face. We do not use blended training or mentored learning, in which an instructor proctors eLearning, or you watch a pre-recorded webinar.
- We provide training manuals so you can take notes during class and take them with you for future reference. Many of our classes also come with a Quick Tip sheet, for quick reference of the more commonly used topics from the class.
- Free retakes – need a refresher on the topics you learned in class? You can retake your class up to 6 months from your original class date you attended.
- Small class sizes – we don’t believe in cramming 100+ people into a hotel conference room, or a large demo style online training. All of our classes max out at 12 to 15 students. So you can get more individual attention.
- Most of our courses are developed in house by our instructional design experts. We include a lot of pictures and scenario-based learning for quicker retention of information. This also allows us to adjust content, If you want something customized for your own company group.
- Our Instructors have years of experience teaching, so they are not only subject matter experts, they know how to deliver a fun and engaging course, delivering insightful knowledge and techniques, while ensuring you have achieved a thorough understanding of the material.
What people are saying about our training classes:
“Wow! Training content was so approachable and relatable to my work. Instructor addressed specific questions and made sure I understood everything. She covered it all in real time with actual “how we use it” applications.”
“Wonderful technique to keep us engaged in the course. Very Interesting. Everyone was given the chance to voice their opinion and participate. Great group activities. You guys are so great and fun – amazing trainers that are very knowledgeable.”
“Love the “live” format and how you let us follow/work along, and you come to our computer to help. This, for me, was so much more helpful than an online class (which seems to be most of what is offered for excel)!”
We offer a large variety of courses designed to help meet the needs of those in the business world. Our courses include a variety of Professional Development topics such as Leadership, Management, Behavioral Interviewing, Effective Meetings, Emotional Intelligence, Business Communications, Dealing with Difficult People, Conflict Management, Team Building, Influence and Persuasion, Writing Effective Emails, Public Speaking, Time Management, Project Management and Motivation.
We also offer a wide range of Microsoft Office courses in applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Office 365, Visio, Access, SharePoint and OneNote.