Excel is a platform that is used by most if not all businesses in today’s busy world. It is essential that you have a deeper understanding of this platform to thrive in the ever-changing technical business world. Excel allows you to organize data, such as sales figures, taxes or commissions into different formats within a spreadsheet. It has many other features as well that allow you to enter, calculate and analyze the data you are working with. Understand Excel deeper and boost your confidence when using this common business platform through our Microsoft Excel trainings. We offer live, in-person group Microsoft Excel trainings in your office location.
We would love the opportunity to help you expand your knowledge on this popular organization database tool through our Microsoft Excel trainings. As stated above, we offer a wide selection of training levels:
- Basic Excel Training – New to Excel? This class is for you!
- Intermediate Excel Training – This course covers more complex Excel functions, data, and charts.
- Advanced Excel Training – Go even deeper into Excel, learn more intricate formulas, validations, and more.
- Excel Boot Camp – Join this action packed 3-day boot camp to get a strong grasp on Excel functions.
- Excel Functions & Formulas – Learn how to develop more complex formulas and functions in Excel.
- Excel Pivot Tables & Charts – Use visual data to make a greater impact, learn about Excel tables and charts.
- Excel Managing Databases – Get the most out of databases in Excel through learning how to efficiently analyze.
- Excel Dashboards – Create dashboards in Excel that present raw data in a visual format using PowerPivot and other Excel tools.
- Excel Macros – Increase your efficiency, streamline your workflow and decrease repetitive tasks.
AdvantEdge Training offers extensive Microsoft Excel trainings that cover all useful features and functions. Do you enjoy learning from a live, in-person teacher? AdvantEdge Training offers just that. We go beyond just online recordings so that you can interact with your instructor and get real-time feedback with the learning process. We offer Microsoft Excel trainings of all levels both live and in-person in two different locations. Our instructors are based in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona, but can travel to your location anywhere in the nation. Each course builds upon the last and they will give you a broad understanding of Excel and its capabilities.
Whether you have never even opened an Excel spreadsheet or you are looking for an organizational tool to make sense out of the rows of data that you currently have in front of you, take the opportunity to further your knowledge base through our Microsoft Excel training. We understand that life can get in the way and so we offer class retakes, customized training, and individual attention. These are just a few of the great features that our trainings provide. We take pride in our flexibility and the in-person, live trainings so that you get the most out of your dollars invested into training. If you have any questions or concerns at any point feel free to request more information via one of our forms and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible. We are excited for you to take advantage of this opportunity and to better yourself not only in the tool of Excel but in your workplace.