Placing photos in Word can be notoriously difficult. One trick is to use tables to position images.
How to insert a photo into a table:
- From the Insert Tab, in the Tables group, create a one column, one row table.
- Click in the first row of the table.
- From the Insert Tab, in the Illustrations group click Picture and select the image to be inserted.
- Resize the image.
- Resize the Table to fit the image.
- Right click on the table and select Table Properties.
- In the Table Properties dialog box select the Text wrapping Around.
- Click on the Positioning button.
- The Table Positioning dialog box will open. You can then determine exactly where you want the table with the image to be located on the page.
For more word tips see our Word Training Classes.