The new default font “Calibri” is nice, but you may not like it and want to revert back to the familiar Times New Roman or Arial.
- With Word open, click the Home
- In the Fontgroup, click the Font dialog box launcher in the lower right hand corner.
- In the Fontsection, change the Font Style. If desired, change the Font Size.
- At the lower left-hand corner of the FontDialog box, click Set as Default.
- Click Yeswhen prompted to change the default.
For more word tips see our Word Training Classes.