The new default font “Calibri” is nice, but you may not like it and want to revert back to the familiar Times New Roman or Arial.
- With Word open, click the Home
- In the Font group, click the Font dialog box launcher in the lower right hand corner.
- In the Fon section, change the Font Style. If desired, change the Font Size.
- At the lower left-hand corner of the Font Dialog box, click Set as Default.
- Click Yes when prompted to change the default.
To learn more ways to make Word work for you, take a training class from AETC.