If you want to ensure you have a consistent color theme throughout your presentation, you can select one of the Microsoft design/color themes, or you can create a custom color theme.
To create a custom color scheme:
- On the Design tab, in the Themes group, click the arrow to the right of the Colors button
- Select Create New Theme Colors at the bottom of the list
- Change some of the theme color aspects for text and accents
- Type a name in the Name field, to name your theme, then click Save
- Note that the new color theme is now listed at the top of your color theme options
For more power point techniques see our PowerPoint Classes.