Keeping Yourself Motivated – Training
Class Duration: 4 hours
Do you ever have days where it seems tough to get out of bed, or where you are dreading the day ahead? Do you ever feel like it is hard to overcome procrastination and feel that drive to get things done? In this course you will learn the secrets of successful people who know how to foster and harness that energy to get things done and feel motivated to make the most out of every day.
Training Class Goal
In this course you will learn how to create self-motivation that gives you the excitement to get out of bed each day and meet the day head on. You will learn techniques to accomplish anything and move your life and career forward. Learn what makes successful people tick and how to get that motivation in your life.
None – this class is useful for anyone who wants to get more out of their days and keep their-selves motivated.
- What is motivation
- How to incorporate the principals of motivation into your life
- Anatomy of Motivation
- Getting things done
- How to Analyze, Prioritize, and Schedule your day
- Managing your controllable time
- Overcoming procrastination
- Finding support from others to help you accomplish goals
- Getting recognition for your successes
- Incorporating optimism to reach success
- Fostering happiness and well-being in your life
Our instructors are based in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona, but can travel to your location anywhere in the nation. Or if you are just looking for an individual seat in a class, you can register to take a class in our Virtual Training Center.