Conflict Management Training
Class Duration: 7 hours
Conflict in the workplace can damage a team’s ability to work together, cause stress and ultimately hurt productivity. The Conflict Management training course will help you in dealing with conflict to help you create stronger and more positive work relationships. You will learn what causes conflict, your personality and triggers, how to better understand others, and how to get to the heart of a problem to solve conflict.
Training Class Goal
In the Conflict Management class you will learn how to mitigate conflict by learning what causes conflict, how to avoid it, and how to address it when it does arise.
None – this class is useful for anyone working in business who wants to improve their communication skills at the office.
- Understanding what causes conflict
- Conflict triggers and behaviors to avoid
- Understanding your personality
- Communication styles
- Mitigating conflicts
- Focusing on behavior and events
- Understanding behaviors
- Understanding others
- Understanding another’s perspective
- Identifying points of agreement and disagreement
- Prioritizing the areas of conflict
- Benefits of confrontation
- The 3 F’s to get to the heart of the problem
Our instructors are based in Arizona and Colorado, but can travel to any location outside of those states.