Class Duration: 7 hours
Whether you are a supervisor, manager, or becoming one for the first time, leadership training is the foundation. The simple fact of having people that work under you, does not ensure you are good at leading them and keeping them engaged and on the right path. Leadership is a skill that takes a lot of practice and education if you want to be good at it.
Training Class Goals
This course will give you the tools, strategies and approaches you need to take to be a successful leader who others want to follow.
None – this course is good for anyone who manages, supervises, or leads employees, or who is looking to move into one of those roles.
- Leadership Self-Assessment
- What is a Leader
- Ownership of Leaders
- Servant Leadership
- The Boss vs Pal mistakes
- Finding the right balance between Flexibility and Firmness
- Laying a good foundation
- Engaging with Empathy
- Establishing your Credibility
- Running effective meetings
- Critical Thinking
- Giving Employees a Voice
- Dealing with Change – using the PEER method
- Delivering Poor performance feedback
- Diffusing Emotion in others to Improve Communications
- Developing Trust
- Motivating others
- Steering Behaviors with the Right Intentions
- Critical thinking
- Ethics and Integrity testing
Leadership Training is a critical component to being a successful business person and manager. Leadership is a skill that can be developed with the right training. This course will give you the toolbox of critical things you will need to get you started. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.