- This class has passed.
Virtual Public Speaking
October 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MDT$450.00
Virtual Public Speaking Training
Class Duration: 7 hours
Format: Virtual classroom live training
Do you need to deliver presentations virtually? Does the thought of giving a presentation cause you anxiety? Public speaking is a skill that can be developed through training. And when delivering your presentations in a virtual environment, there are special considerations and techniques to ensure you get the best results. In our public speaking courses you will develop the skills you need to communicate with conviction, clarity and confidence. This virtual public speaking course, will teach you presentation skills for the best virtual delivery, to help you master the basics in learning how to enhance your own natural speaking style, organize your information, overcome fear, and create a polished presentation.
Training Class Goal
With the Virtual Public Speaking class, you will learn the components of an effective presentation and how to put together the pieces of your content to deliver a memorable speech. This course gives you all of the details on laying the foundation for a solid presentation. It will show you how to prepare for your audience, how to grab their attention, and how to ensure you are delivering content that is impactful for your audience. It will give you techniques to overcome your fear and be more comfortable when presenting. You will also learn techniques on how to keep your audience engaged when using a virtual format. This public speaking course will help you:
- Gain confidence and ease when presenting to an audience
- Understand your audience
- Communicate clearly and persuasively
- Understand how to organize your information for high impact
- Know how to start and end a presentation effectively
- Learn how to deal with nerves
- Special considerations for a virtual format to ensure you look your best
- Ways to keep your audience engaged in a virtual format
Students will create their own presentation during the course and practice components of it.
There are no prerequisites for the course
- Common myths of presentations
- Create an audience profile and set presentation parameters
- Develop clear content that addresses audience expectations
- Develop the body and content of a presentation
- Create powerful introductions
- Control and manage fear
- Create impactful introductions and closings
- Developing a strong presence
- Preparing the virtual environment
- Ways to get your virtual audience to engage
Our virtual public speaking classes and courses will help you learn how to create a presentation for a virtual environment and deliver it in an effective, profession and engaging way.